Eshio Goes Full Russian Eshio Goes Full Russian

Bom, ñ vo precisa ser crítico, mas gostei de ve de vc uma animação de niver :)
PS: u prutugrêis "puliticamiente corrécto" foi pra sóh quen manjah di prutugrêis intendê oq eu fallei :3
Happy birthday Eshio ;)

GabrielBarsch responds:

Oh iliaz <3

Incident:002A Incident:002A

It was very well animated, some references (MC5.5 as example), but there were nothing new/different from the usual, just dialogues, and nothing scary to celebrate halloween.
What I liked least in the movie was how the "protagonists" were weak, I mean, they died easily, also they weren't prepared for a plan B.
Don't misunderstand, I like your movies, and I know it's hard to make them, but this movie didn't bring the feeling I thought it was going to.
Sorry, but only 3.5 stars.

Kelzad responds:

I wish I could've made the last scene more enjoyable, but I actually worked for 15 hours on that scene. So I rushed as hard as I could, in order to get it done on the 31st.

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Wow! Fluid animation, good graphics, detailed effects, those aspects are rare on FBF animations, but you made it!
However, there are other aspects that weren't too good, like the quality of some sound effects and mainly of the music. Also, istead of making an action film Madness-styled, you made it like an Anime (like in Sword Madness), and in my opinion, that doesn't match the Madness we are used to watch.
MicMadness is a great example of FBF Madness-styled animation, it balanced the film and the anime styles, and didn't make the characters overpowered.
You made a great job man, keep it up!

TANK 3030 TANK 3030

I loved the remake, Tank 1990 was a game that made my childhood, it was great playing with friends as Player 2 as a challenge (because the same has less lives than the Player 1).
The only thing I think you could work more is the music, man... it hurt my ears xD
Also I found the key to the secret level ;)
The problem is that my flash player is screwed up, and games made in AS3 are toggling the keys, I press it one time and it will be pressing repeatedly ¬¬' (for some reason only the Virtual Keyboard can un-toggle the keys by clicking on them with the mouse).

Jaymer responds:

Thanks a lot!
I loved that game when I was a child. :D

Eheeh, sorry for the music! Luckily I made it possible to turn it off in the Options. ;)
I don't create too much music but who knows, perhaps one day I can come up with some better tracks!

Congrats on finding the secret key! ;)

Hmm, okay! I'll try to upload the HTML5 version and hope it works! :D

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :D

SUB-Normal Adventure SUB-Normal Adventure

Wow how I never knew about this game D:
Very good man, I love this style of game, kinda like Djjaner's Alone in the Madness/Henry Stickmin, but the arrows were too strange, and click on the actual enemies istead of the arrows should be alot better, or a bar below the screen with the options (however this option would let the screen smaller).
The animation is ok, I see you improved alot after you made this game :D
Text was a bit hard to see, also I didn't see what I clicked because the fear of being killed and luckily I passed through all of them in the 1st try :P
It's your first game and I want to congratulate you for doing this great work, I hope to see more and more of you ;)
Rating: 9/10 ^^

Ratnic8000 responds:

Oh my God! Thanks you very much!!!
After finish with Falling in Madness, i'm gonna start another game =D

A Koopa's Revenge 2 A Koopa's Revenge 2

Great game, Nostalgia at its best, epic musics, and a awesome sequel of the first game, which was already awesome :D
In my opinion, the day-time map music is very annoyning, unlikely the night-time.
Also, my nickname is not '1991elias' :P
This game deserves more than it got :)

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks for the kind words.
I think that the day map music has a certain charm, but I don't like it's placement as the first thing you hear after selecting your character. I was one of the songs I picked near the very end, because deadlines.
Damn typos. I'll fix it in the next update.
I kinda thought so, but what's done is done. There are a few issues at the pregame menu level that I think hurt the score a fair bit. I was so afraid of people leaving dumb reviews asking what the controls are and about basic elements of play, that I dumped too much into the front end. If I could do it again, I would go into a more public testing phase, say letting any NG user see the game, before submitting.

Mario &amp;amp; Yoshi (Super Mario World Chael Remix) Mario & Yoshi (Super Mario World Chael Remix)

Really nice remix you made, the music fits well with the House style, the sound effects from the Mario universe made a charm to the music. The drums and the finger snapping worked great together with the music.
You did a great job, a fun music to hear when doing a homework, when going to school or work, or just having fun drawing :)
Also, can't deny this music would fit very well on a tutorial video :P

ChaelMusic responds:

Thank you so much! I thought it fit with house lol.

If you or anyone wanted to make a YouTube tutorial with it then I would have no problem with that :)

(with credit given of course)

Megalovania (Rmx) Loop Megalovania (Rmx) Loop

It's very cool! The Drum 'n' Bass style matched nicely Megalovania, but I think there was too much sounds at a certain moment of the remix.
I prefer the rock style, of course not your fault, only my preference :P
4 stars ;)

Djjaner responds:

i hate rock style.

REALM Project 00X Soundtrack REALM Project 00X Soundtrack

Can't stop listening to this music, just too addicting!
Congrats Djjaner, this music is not just awesome, but also fits perfectly with Project 00X :)

Madness Happy New Year 2013 Madness Happy New Year 2013

Ah... 2013... o ano q estreei com o meu primeiro projeto de Madness... éh... pena q foi o primeiro e ultimo ._.

Universe Teenage(Universo Adolescêntico) Chars pt 1 Universe Teenage(Universo Adolescêntico) Chars pt 1

Bom, o fato de ter sido classificado como M (mature), é devido a "nudez", mesmo q sem as partes intimas.
Creio q as autoras de cada personagem fizeram-as como representação delas mesmas (acho eu, n sei), e ficaram interessantes e bem estilo ecchi (nada contra, mas já tive a época de gostar disso e quando lembro tenho vontade de me dar um facepalm de atravessar a cabeça >_<), e tbm lembrando dos tããããããããoo conhecidos poneis de mlp (mas em forma "humana").
Vou dar uma olhada na página depois e ver um pouco do conteúdo, mas por enquanto, o nome pode ser mais trabalhado, e evitar semelhanças, como a garota amarela no centro, a expressão e o cabelo dela lembra muito a ponei rosa do mlp, e a do lado direito dela lembrando tbm outro(a) ponei branco do mesmo desenho.
Vou deixar 4 pelo desenho, e 3 pelas personagens.

xdguizinho8 responds:

Nunca tinha percebido essas semelhanças com Mlp haha e faz sentido pra caramba huehue, o nome mudou Universo tanana é o nome do ''arco'' da serie que se chama Sunny&Moon, e sim algumas são baseadas nas próprias autoras XD, e elas são assim pq elementos .... Eh eu n sei era só mais o primeiro desenhos mesmo

Towering Madness Towering Madness

I love your artworks man, you're always making all these people happy by drawing them :D
I really recognize your work, like the FBF animation on Madness Extermination Collab 5
Keep awesome bro ;)

Pa4oo responds:

hey man thank you so much it really means alot seriously