Happy Birthday kRyy! Happy Birthday kRyy!

I have to say I kinda liked the movie, the action was nice, but the comedy was better, even being simple.
That ending was very unexpected.
Happy birthday kRyy!

Incident001Z Incident001Z

Hahah I laughed at some parts, first the agent saying to the other "get down biatch!", then Sanford and Deimos signs (mainly Sanford's), and Hank pointings (would like to understand what he's saying tho).
For me, this is the real idea of Incidents, mixing a little of humor and kick-ass action, and with a message behind, don't know if I'm explaining the right way, but this is (again, in my opinion) an Incident that keeps the essence of the originals.
Keep the good work Zemort, now I can see that the time you spent off was worth it :)

zemort91 responds:

YES I agree with you 100% Thank you for the kind word ! :D

Eshio Goes Full Russian Eshio Goes Full Russian

Bom, ñ vo precisa ser crítico, mas gostei de ve de vc uma animação de niver :)
PS: u prutugrêis "puliticamiente corrécto" foi pra sóh quen manjah di prutugrêis intendê oq eu fallei :3
Happy birthday Eshio ;)

GabrielBarsch responds:

Oh iliaz <3

Incident:002A Incident:002A

It was very well animated, some references (MC5.5 as example), but there were nothing new/different from the usual, just dialogues, and nothing scary to celebrate halloween.
What I liked least in the movie was how the "protagonists" were weak, I mean, they died easily, also they weren't prepared for a plan B.
Don't misunderstand, I like your movies, and I know it's hard to make them, but this movie didn't bring the feeling I thought it was going to.
Sorry, but only 3.5 stars.

Kelzad responds:

I wish I could've made the last scene more enjoyable, but I actually worked for 15 hours on that scene. So I rushed as hard as I could, in order to get it done on the 31st.

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Wow! Fluid animation, good graphics, detailed effects, those aspects are rare on FBF animations, but you made it!
However, there are other aspects that weren't too good, like the quality of some sound effects and mainly of the music. Also, istead of making an action film Madness-styled, you made it like an Anime (like in Sword Madness), and in my opinion, that doesn't match the Madness we are used to watch.
MicMadness is a great example of FBF Madness-styled animation, it balanced the film and the anime styles, and didn't make the characters overpowered.
You made a great job man, keep it up!

Pashed 1.5 (DM2015) Pashed 1.5 (DM2015)

No credit 0/10.
Lol jk, but please, don't forget about me and the simple credit :P

Djjaner responds:

why? oh.. your guitars.. ;) looks good buddy.

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

Music Video, com bastante violencia (como sempre), e dessa vez um twist, mt interessante, mas admita, vc se inspirou um pouco na animação do Stagnate e (bem pouquinho) no meu clip ainda n finalizado (3D effects e talz).
You made again a great job, but I don't think it be ranked third or higher, let's see what Krinkels' will decide for your fate.

GabrielBarsch responds:

~~<3
eh bem... eu n me inspirei MUUUUITO na animação do stagnate, mas é... eu tive uma serie de outras inspirações q se eu tiver q cita-las, vou ficar aki o resto da tarde

Las estupideces de Luigi Las estupideces de Luigi

I'm sure much people will say "ugh sprite animations are past... do something good", well they're wrong, classic movies like this are great, also nostalgic, much of the jokes were kind of "light" (IDK light isn't exactly what I mean but I think you understood) but the animation quality was good, and resembles alot the original Mario las Estupideces, congrats man.

Arkcez responds:

I must emphasize that this animation ,I did when I was 13, in 2011.

Madness:1337 ways to die 2 Madness:1337 ways to die 2

Very fun and interesting menu, even more than the other one :o
MCCrazy first clip (the apple one) was very predictable, but nice anyways.
Mario-like one (by DIOR) was interesting, and UNpredictable lol.
At the Sniper shot, Ghost-Kewell made a good point from an oldie joke.
M:PN2 one (Timinsane) was very funny xD.
This one after Timinsane clip is great, Frame by frame animation, where no matter how much the camera changes, you know what's happening, this one for me was the best one in question of action and originality.
FIM-92 ("I need weapons!" one) was funny too :P
MCCrazy: "Swatek 69" xD
In overall, this one was a bit lighter than the previous one, but had some great parts and I have to count that, as always a very organized movie, that pleases any fan of Madness, independent of its preference, it had a bit of everything, and that's why you guys deserves my 5 stars.
Looking forward to the next movie for MD15 :D

liuzirui1122 responds:

Wow, finally come to see what a review master left XD. Thanks for your detailed comment!

Madness: Deliver Hope Madness: Deliver Hope

I'm sorry about your friend :{
But hopefully you kept ;)
The idea is not bad, I liked it, the movie is short and the "postman" barely entered the van and the van was already gone but the most important is that you made this movie and defeated your depression :)
Loved the ending BG btw.
Keep going bro ;)

Cethic responds:

Thanks Elias, glad you found the Easter egg!