View Profile 1999Elias

122 Movie Reviews

I wonder how a furry 3D model with a dancing loop without any background ended up in Daily 3rd.
I mean, seriously, the MOVIES portal is for MOVIES, and not 3D assets or anything (maybe this fits better in the art portal). This fits as a instagram/twitter post, but doesn't belong to the movies portal.

Still waiting for the day you get the english diCionary with Randome... MC6 Agent.

GabrielBarsch responds:

XDDD

Agents aren't (that) dumb anymore, and that's not even 10% of the things you nailed in this animation but I feel the need to point it out.
Keep it up man.

18 Game Reviews

Gostei muito do trabalho q vc fez neste jogo, mesmo q o ponto n seja divertir mas sim advertir e ensinar mais sobre um problema que atinge muitas pessoas hoje. E posso dizer com certeza de q grande parte deles buscam a área de jogos (falo isso pq faço faculdade de jogos, área complicadíssima no nosso Brasil mas q sei q no fim valerá a pena), e um dos trabalhos q tive semestre passado era montar uma empresa, e a minha seria para jogos reflexivos e/ou abstratos e q englobam sentimentos, usando de exemplo o Undertale e o 3LIND game (jogo de um desenvolvedor daqui msm). Ou seja, além de respeitar o seu projeto, busco também chegar um dia a fazer um grande sobre depressão e outras coisas da juventude :)
Parabéns pelo projeto, tamo junto :D

bioszard responds:

Valeu cara! Fico feliz que vc tenha gostado. É bom saber que tem gente que gosta de temas diferentes. Boa sorte na sua faculdade e na sua futura empresa. Abração.

I'm sure you played Submachine before, because this game is completely similar.
Nice and simple game, solved it in question of 10-15 mins. Also happy birthday to your brother :)

Like the title says, I really suffered with this game...
It deserves 4 stars for being made in one day, the ending was really sick to me, but it's kinda a ""nice"" touch... really unexpected.
The easy is... well, easy. But the normal option is hard... very hard... I took more than five minutes in one single level, and it was like the fifth, where the crow (I guess) debuts, they're too fast.
But overall, it's a nice game, I would recommend it to some friends but they would probably kill me after the ending hahah.
Great job.

11 Audio Reviews

It has been a long time since I saw one of your works, good to see you're still working on musics :D
I liked the style very much, the beginning was very nice too and it works pretty well with many game types. Great job as always!

Xenogeno, first of all I love your music and hear some of them frequently like Blackhole Earth Consumption and Epicity (the first version).
Contra and its soundtrack is just great. The cover is different from the others I've heard and sounds amazing.

Really nice remix you made, the music fits well with the House style, the sound effects from the Mario universe made a charm to the music. The drums and the finger snapping worked great together with the music.
You did a great job, a fun music to hear when doing a homework, when going to school or work, or just having fun drawing :)
Also, can't deny this music would fit very well on a tutorial video :P

Falsesouth responds:

Thank you so much! I thought it fit with house lol.

If you or anyone wanted to make a YouTube tutorial with it then I would have no problem with that :)

(with credit given of course)

91 Art Reviews

At first glance I thought this was a 3D model with cartoonish materials. Just look at it! Anatomy, outline, shading and even the colors, everything is looking great in this artwork.

I see what you did there...
...and loved it in many ways.

Looks like he isn't the only one to have returned :D
Great fanart, man. I loved every detail, including the new headphones you gave to him :)
Aside from your work, how's going life?

Dawcio510 responds:

School, school, school, studies, tryna get that IT Tech degree.
I gave him a different headset mostly cus I didn't like the ones he always had, they felt out of place for me so I googled a few comtacs and used 'em as reference to give him something cool.

Game developer, artist and drummer.

Elias Papp @1999Elias